martes, 22 de enero de 2019

Hi everybody, welcome to the blog


Hi everybody

My name is Alejandro and I wanted to start a blog of my daily life, now this being told, I guess I should talk a little bit about me. I am a teen from northern Mexico and I like a lot of things that you should be discovering by reading my blog, I am going through what would be the equivalent of 1st year of high school.

I like a lot of things, but the ones I usually get to appreciate every day is music; it’s my personal passion/hobby and every time I find out a new interesting song or a new genre with songs I really like is when I enjoy myself the most and its very exciting for me, I also like to do research on topics I find interesting, I like to pass out time by playing my guitar, and last but not least I enjoy hanging out with my family whom are my favorite people and the ones I will always care about no matter what.

Finally, I want to say that I will be doing daily post from Monday to Friday and one day per week there is going to be a second post, which be special and in which I will be reviewing different topics and giving my point of view.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario