viernes, 1 de febrero de 2019

Daily post 5/?

Daily post 5/?

Today I felt like in a mountain of emotions and weird thoughts, yet no worries I'm fine I just guess its the age and the hormones that come along with it. 
Now I know you might be wondering why or what was I like this and that is because I find it hard to understand the world I am living in and why people or systems (the people controller ones, like scholar) are the way they are and why does the world had come to this thing it is right now and I also really wish I could get the answers to that questions someday but I guess its just another one of those days where I get some answers and a lot of questions and I have to research for ways of finding out how to answers this questions (a bit meta isn't it).

Well, I hope you don't feel like I left you hanging there but I got responsibilities to be worked out.
 And as always, catch you later(8

Edit: I think like I should have cut that out into two different posts, but meh it is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario